This item will take 1 - 3 weeks to ship.
Arabic Language for Beginner
- Deepen the importance of performing duty within students.
- Knowing bedtime invocation.
- Knowing the morals of Friday.
- Knowing the benefit of good deeds.
- Accustom students to Kinship; to be helpful and good to your kin.
- Knowing the merit of Ramadan and Laylat Al-Qard (The night of revelation).
- Using the exclamation form.
- Distinguishing the difference between noun, verb and letter.
- Knowing the prepositional phrase.
- Using Muthanna and plural.
- Lesson (Adel is performing duty).
- Lesson (Bedtime story).
- Lesson (Bedtime invocation).
- Lesson (The student’s invocation).
- Lesson (Friday).
- Lesson (Good deeds).
- Lesson (My uncle’s address).
- Lesson (Allah’s Omnipotence).
- Lesson (Visiting my Uncle).
- Lesson (A telephone conversation).
- Lesson (Ramadan).
- Lesson (Laylat Al-Qard) the night of revelation.
- Endearing Arabic language to students and enable them to understand its meanings when listening.
- Allow students to read Arabic language a correct loud reading while getting through what they are reading.
- Enrich students with great linguistic resources so they would be able to format correct Arabic sentences.
- Educate students with the features of Arabic and Islamic culture.
- Allow students to learn other subjects in Arabic.
- And all this would help students to recite The Holy Quran, understand its meanings and perform Islamic rituals in Arabic.
- Psychological bases.
- Linguistic bases.
- Cultural bases.
- Educational bases.
- Social bases.
- Listening skill
- Speaking skill.
- Reading skill.
- Writing skill.
- Listening and speaking skills: teaching listening and speaking skills aims to:
- Accustom students to Arabic sounds.
- To aware students to the changing meanings by changing tones in one sentence.
- Allow students to mimic the teacher in speech.
- Allow students to understand what is heard.
- The ability to continue listening to Arabic conversations.
- The ability to speak Arabic language a regular speech similar to our children.
- Reading skill: the method of teaching the reading skill will progress according to what education scientists call (the Synthesis method) which is based on benefiting the following methods:
- The total method.
- The partial method.
- The combination method.
- The analysis method.
- The vocal method.
- The writing skill: the method which is used for this skill in this series books is the direct dictation which benefit from the different dictation methods and they are:
- Imparted dictation.
- Visual dictation.
- Audible dictation.
- Experimental dictation.
- Time plan:
The books of this series are school books so the time that is acted for is measured by the time of a class which is 45 minutes and we call each class an hour study that means the days specified to study this book may increase or decrease according to the hours specified for a day of studying.
Click here to read Arabic description
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.