if you need help about our website or have any questions about our products or the ordering process, please contact us at: Contact Us
What payment methods do you accept?
Customers may choose from a variety of payment methods, including MasterCard, Visa Express and PayPal. UK bank-to-bank transfer is also accepted. All checkout pages are protected with SSL encryption. All payment must be completed at the time of the order.
Can I cancel my order?
- You may cancel an order that has not yet shipped. There is no fee for such a cancellation.
- If the order has been shipped, but you still haven’t received it: refuse the shipment and inform Tajoora. You will be refunded the cost of your order minus the original and return shipping charge.
- If you have already received the shipment: please refer to our return policy.
How can I get the best deals from Tajoora?
1) Keep checking the site. Some of our best deals last only a few days (like deals of the day).
2) Join our mailing list. Customers who receive our newsletter receive special promotions not usually available to other customers.
3) Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to get exclusive deals, discounts, and promotions!
What are coupons/promotion codes and how can I use them?
Promotional codes are specific codes you enter during checkout (when choosing Cart View option from Shopping Cart window) to receive special offers, discounts and other promotions.
Join our mailing list to regularly get promotional discounts other customers don’t receive. Please note that promotional discounts are valid only for retail orders placed on our website. They cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts you might have; only one promotional code can be used per web order.
What are Tajoora Gift Certificates?
A Tajoora gift certificate is the perfect gift. It is a unique, economical (no shipping costs) and practical choice. You choose the amount of the certificate. A sales receipt will be emailed to you and another email will be sent to the recipient with the certificate amount and number. Then, the recipient can use the certificate to purchase any title of his/her choice from our vast selection of books, toys, audio and video tapes.
How are refunds completed?
As per our return policy, you may choose between a refund to your original payment method or a store credit, provided that items are sent back through an approved return. The refund will be initiated (or the store credit added to your account) once we receive the items. Please note that the cost of items returned without our approval and those not covered by our return policy will not be refunded.
What is your return policy?
Click here to read the "Return Policy"
How safe is my private information?
We respect your privacy. Tajoora promises not to sell, lease or share your private information with anyone. If you decide at any time to unsubscribe from our mailing list, your email address will removed from our lists and will not receive any promotional emails. You will continue to receive emails related to the status of your order, or if you make a request for correspondence with Tajoora regarding an issue, or if you request to be notified regarding the availability of a specific item that was out of stock.
How can I check my order history?
You can view all of your orders on tajoora.co.uk. Simply follow these steps:
- Click on My Accountand sign in. (If you cannot access your account, email us at email@example.com and we can email your login details to you.)
- Click on "View Your Order history" under My Orders section to view your order history.
- Click on "Reorder Items" to see all items purchased. You can use this page to easily reorder items you have purchased in the past. Simply fill in the quantity and click "Add to Shopping Cart".
- Click on "See All Transactions" to view all of your past transactions (estimates, sales orders, invoices, cash sales, etc.)