This item will take 1 - 3 weeks to ship.
I Learn Arabic Simplified Curriculum
- Reading Dialogue: Simple and short passages comprising linguistic structures of sounds, vocabulary, expressions, and syntax structures, aim to facilitate learning by teaching the language process and communication.
- Conversation: Conversational exercises encourage students to participate in classroom activities, apply reading material within dialogue, and ultimately become fluent speakers.
- Sounds: The Arabic language is introduced sound by sound to avoid difficulties that students may encounter while learning letters with similar appearance or sound.
- Vocabulary: Vocabulary words are taken directly from reading dialogue. They are combined with graphics to further student understanding and sensory perception.
The patterns of exercises include:
- Listening Comprehension: Exercises aimed at determining the level of children’s comprehension for new vocabularies and expressions.
- Letters Apperception: Exercises aimed at determining the level of children’s comprehension for the vocalized letter by circle it.
- Writing: This section focuses on students’ practice writing letters and then joining them to become words where illustrations help students to visualize words.
- Reading: to read the new letters, words then expressions gradually.
- Vocabulary: New vocabulary is listed to help with student memorization.
- Illustrated Dictionary: An illustrated dictionary appears at the end of the workbook and includes word sets found throughout the lessons making memorization easy.
4. Teacher Book: Tips on efficient teaching practices.
5. Teacher Case: Consists of:
- Teacher Guide: Tips on efficient teaching practices
- Posters to be used as classroom visual aids
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.