Allah the Most Exalted says in the Qur'an:
- "We are relating unto you the most beautiful of stories in that what We have revealed to you from the Qur'an, though before it you were from among those who were not aware of them." (12:3)
- "We have indeed sent aforetime Messengers before you, of them there are some whose stories We have related to you, and whose stories We have not related to you..." (40:78)
- "We relate to you the important news of their story in truth..." (18:13)
- "And all that We relate to you of these stories of the Messengers, We strengthen with them your heart. Through them there come to you the truth as well as admonition and reminder to all those who believe." (11:120)
- "There is, indeed, in their stories lessons for people endowed with understanding. It is not any invented tale, but a confirmation of what went before it and a detailed exposition of all things, and a guide and a mercy to the people who believe." (12:111)
- "...So relate the stories, perhaps they may reflect." (7:176)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.