This study guide is developed with the purpose of providing meaningful and interesting reinforcement to the children after they have completed reading a lesson in the textbook.
Each activity corresponds to a lesson in the textbook. In order to benefit from the activities, the teacher needs to read through the corresponding lesson in the textbook with the students and guide them to work on the exercises in the workbook.
It will be helpful to follow the following strategies while teaching in the class:
- Introduce the lesson: Read each lesson with the children in the classroom silently.
- Introduce the vocabulary: Discuss the meaning of each new word introduced in the lesson.
- Reading and reflection: Ask the students to read the lesson again silently to themselves and to think about the specific issues dealt with in the lesson.
- Asking comprehension questions: After the children have read a lesson, ask comprehension questions (literal, inferential and critical) about the content in the lesson.
- Providing practice: open the same lesson in the workbook and discuss the relevant activities with the class. Some of the activities can be used for home work.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.