This item will take 1 - 3 weeks to ship.
Noorani Qa’idah: Master Reading the Qur'an (Arabic & English)
- Put the cards in the same order as the book, then reshuffle them and name the letters out of order.
- Say how many dots are on each letter; tell whether the dots are on the top or the bottom.
- Sort letters by how many dots they have and whether the dots are on the top or on the bottom.
- Think about if there are two dots on top and we add one dot, what letter does it become? How about if we take the dot away? What if we move two dots from the top to the bottom?
- Create games using the flashcards, like guessing games or bingo.
- Remember to say the letters with the proper pronunciation.
The Noorani Qa'idah program for mastering the art of Qur'anic recitation and the rules of tajweed is immensely popular throughout the world due to its incredible effectiveness and comprehensive methodology. Using this program, millions have learned how to read the Qur'an with proper tajweed. You don't need to know a single word of Arabic before getting started—after completing all of the lessons, you will be able to read and recite the Qur'an from cover to cover! To pronounce letters properly, students should frequently listen to the Noorani Qa'idah program CDs. When using the CDs, the student should listen carefully to the instructor's voice as he says a letter, point to the letter in Lesson 1 of the book using their index finger, and then repeat out loud after the instructor (CDs sold in this set).
(*Publisher's Note: if you are guiding a student through this program, unless you have very good pronunciation, kindly refrain from assisting the student with pronouncing the letters.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.