Improve Your Arabic Language Skills
Arabic is My Tongue
Book Two: Writing Skills
- This distinguished series is designed for students between the ages of 9-14 years to develop their various skills in the Arabic language.
- The Writing skills book consists of 80 pages, divided into 15 chapters.
- The book focuses on developing and improving both formal and informal writing skills.
- The text addresses various important writing skills, such as:
- Identifying the sun and moon letters and their proper usage.
- Identifying hamzatul qaṭ‘ and hamzatul wasal and their proper usage.
- Using the proper form of hamza when writing (in the middle vs. on the line).
- Exploring Naskh and Ruqʿah Arabic scripts.
- Using proper punctuation.
- How to write the various forms of the letter taa: taa' marbouta (closed), taa' mabsuta (open) and the feminine taa'.
- The book includes engaging activities with selections from the Holy Quran, Hadith (prophetic sayings), proverbs and poems.
- All of the activities and writing skills topics have been carefully selected to be familiar subjects from children’s everyday lives, as well as fictional subjects that are popular with children in this age group.
- This book is appropriate for developing writing skills for students who are non-native speakers, but have completed advanced levels of studying Arabic as second language.
- The book is intended for children in all Arab countries, and takes into account the mainstream Arabic curriculums adopted by the educational systems in various countries.
- This book was developed by a team of educators and academic professionals including academic counselors, distinguished university professors, and highly qualified experts in education curricula.
- يقع كتاب (مهارات الكتابة) في (80صفحة) موزّعة على (15 دَرْساً).
- يركّز الكتاب على تنمية المهارات الكتابيّة وتطويرها، ويوظّفها في الكتابة على احتلاف أنماطها، الرّسميّة منها والأدبيّة.
- من القضايا والمهارات الكتابيّة التي يركّز عليها الكتاب
- التمييز بين اللّام الشمسيّة والقمريّة
- همزتا القطع والوَصْل.
- خطّا النّسخ والرّقعة.
- كيفية كتابة الهمزة متوسّطة ومتطرّفة.
- استخدام علامات الترقيم استخداماً صحيحاً.
- إتقان كتابة التاءات: المربوطة، والمبسوطة، وتاء التأنيث.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.