• Qur’anic Studies
• Sirah and Haddith of Rasulullah
• Fiqh and Ibadah (Islamic Akhlaq and Adab)
• Islamic Social Studies: Geography and History of the Muslim people.
• Islamic system of government and laws of economics for Muslims.
The aim of the program is to develop a child's Islamic personality through the inculcation of Islamic values and nurturing of Islamic behavior. Keeping in mind the cognitive, social, motor, emotional and physical characteristics of school-aged children (6 - 8 years), emphasis should be on the acquisition and development of Islamic behavior. In the upper elementary Levels, goals will be extended to include the study and critical understanding of carious fields of Islamic behavior and practice for school-aged children, who learn and adopt new behavior easily and quickly from those they idealize.
1. English language
2. Modern methodology
3. Appropriate for all Islamic and home schools
4. Qur'anic Studies
5. Sirah and Haddith of Prophet Muhammad
6. Fiqh and Ibadah (Islamic Akhlaq and Adab)
7. Islamic Social Studies: Geography and History of Muslim people, Islamic system of government and laws and economics for Muslims.
8. 30 lesson plans on the life and teachings of the Prophet (s).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.