I Love Islam
The I Love Islam series presents Islam to elementary school students in an exciting and creative manner. Textbooks and workbooks gradually introduce Muslim students to the essentials of their faith and bring to light historical and cultural aspects of Islam. Each book in the series is designed to emphasize aspects of Islam appropriate for that grade level.
More About the Series
This series covers grades one through twelve and includes a student textbook, a student workbook, and a teacher's edition. The series will cover many aspects of Islam, including the following:
- Fiqh al-ibadat
- Fiqh al-mu'amalat
- Islamic character education
- The Muslim world
- Presented in the English language, so all students can relate to the material
- Uses a modern methodology to reach students
- Includes simple, but engaging stories
- Contains a variety of creative exercises
Noorart, in conjunction with the Islamic Services Foundation, is pleased to offer three companion CDs with the textbooks. Each textbook contains one CD with selections from the following audio products:
- We Are Muslims 1 & 2
- Qur’an for Little Muslims 1 & 2
- We Love Muhammad, Part 1, Life in Mecca
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.