This item will take 1 - 3 weeks to ship.
Ahlan wa Sahlan Functional
Designed for students at the intermediate level who are continuing to develop overall proficiency in Modern Standard Arabic, this book is a continuation of Mahdi Alosh and Allen Clark’s popular Ahlan wa Sahlan: Functional Medern Standard Arabic for Beginners.
FEATURES OF THE THIRD EDITION:
- Use of pausal-form Arabic in oil written, audio, and visual materials, emulating educated native speech
- All-Arabic textbook modeled after the best practices of the Arabic Language Flagship Program and ACTFL guidelines.
- Use of pausal – form Arabic in all written and audio materials, emulating educated native speech.
- “Idiomatic Expression” sections in each lesson and summarized in an appendix.
- Introduction of key concepts and vocabulary at the beginning of each lesson and before video exercises to activate mental schema and facilitate acquisition and retention
- Expanded communicative exercises and grammatical exercises based on reading passages
- Colorful realia images depicting authentic Arab culture
- Beautiful, rich, and colorful design with improved readability
- A full-color workbook for learning Arabic letters and sounds
- A full-color beginner textbook with online audio and video access included
- Annotated Instructor's Edition
- A full-color intermediate textbook with online audio access included
- Online interactive exercises
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.