Arabic Reading Competition
Dear Parents, Teachers and Educators,
Tajoora.co.uk is proud to announce the Arabic Reading Competition (مسابقة القراءة العربية)
Program Duration: any 15 days in the month of April 2021.
This program will help your children/students build a habit of reading in Arabic. Reading in Arabic will improve their Arabic language significantly and help fulfill the mission of your Arabic language program. We hope that this experience will encourage schools and students to participate in reading activities.
This competition is for all schools in the UK that are using the Tajoora Kutubee Arabic Interactive Reading platform (please check tajoora.co.uk/pages/kutubee ).
If your school does not have a subscription, don’t worry! We can offer you full access and training free of charge to use the platform for 15 days from April 1, 2021 until April 30, 2021. A minimum of 50 students must apply for this special offer. The deadline to apply is April 15, 2021.
To show our appreciation for everyone’s efforts, Tajoora will be offering prizes in two categories:
- Students: based on number of books read
- 1st place receives a £100 Tajoora.co.uk gift certificate
- 2nd place receives a £50 Tajoora.co.uk gift certificate
- 3rd place receives a £25 Tajoora.co.uk gift certificate
- Schools: based on average number of books read for all students
- 1st place receives a £200 Tajoora.co.uk gift certificate
- 2nd place receives a £100 Tajoora.co.uk gift certificate
- 3rd place receives a £50 Tajoora.co.uk gift certificate
Important resources to ensure a Successful Experience
- Use assignments in your online classes. This is very simple to do from our platform. Assign 5 stories per week if possible and check your students’ progress from the teacher dashboard.
- Offer students Certificates of Appreciation if they finish certain number of stories during the program dates.
- Encourage participants to use My Daily Reading Log where they can record few details about their reads, you can find it at PDF format or MS Word format.
If you are not familiar with our affiliate Kutubee's platform, please see:
Also, you may watch this recorded webinar about Kutubee, the demo shows the platform great features in depth
*First hour is a presentation for student role vs. teacher role and reporting, second hour open discussion with the teachers.
No matter what you have on your mind, we are here to help, we will be delighted to hear your voice at 020 707 87543 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.