This wonderful educational Series follows a graded scientific approach so that children first learn the correct pronunciation of each letter and then focus on distinguishing between similar letters in pronunciation. It takes into consideration the characteristics of some letters, such as heaviness (tafkheem) and lightness (tarqeeq), which helps students correctly pronounce the Holy Quran. This series is intended for use in preschools and centers for the memorization of the Quran.
This series is colourful, and comes with a CD that includes the pronunciation of the words and some educational games.
This series stands on the following principles
- New guidelines to read Arabic, called Rules for Memorizing.
- Division of the words into syllables that help in pronouncing the letters and then combining them.
- Practice reading Arabic sentences and Quranic verses beginning in the first lesson.
- Applying the rules of recitation (tajweed) indirectly to aid in skill and smoothness when reading.
- Use of Quranic skills in each lesson to simplify reading and memorizing Quran for everybody.
- Stress on the letters’ places of articulation and their characteristics, as well as qalqala, mudud, the silent nun, tanween, idhhar, and other rules.