The book draws exhaustively from the Quran, hadith, and other field-related sources and investigates and analyzes historical events from the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the early caliphate of Islam.
The author concludes that in its essence Islam is a religion of balance and peace, and as such it should be viewed not as something distant or foreign but as a modern catalyst for conflict resolution, peacemaking, and peacebuilding in the global arena. Some of the topics covered include the following:
- Historical truths and misconceptions about Islam and Muslims.
- Concepts of war and peace in Islam.
- Ethics of war and peace.
- Islam and Just War Theory.
- The question of nonviolence.
- Human nature and inter-personal conflict.
- Prophet Muhammad as a peacemaker.
- Muslim women as champions of peace.
- Practical peacemaking and conflict resolution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.