Al-Amal Series - KG to 6 - سلسلة الأمل
The sixth level of Al-Amal series for Learning Arabic appears in two parts: Reading and Comprehension book, and Exercise book.
In brief, the objectives of the two books are as the follows. The learner is expected to:
- Acquire the correct, fluent, and expressive reading skills of particular kinds of discourses (narrative/ description/ dialogue/ article/etc.)
- Find answers by reading the text silently and in a comprehensive manner
- Reflect verbally and in written format about live situations using new phrases, structures, and lexicons to build his vocabulary one by one; and to be able to use vocabulary in suitable contexts.
- Keep identifying new rules in Grammar, syntax, and drawing; and practice using them correctly verbally and in written format.
We also worked to towards including in the various texts discourse, meaning and styles in order to regard the language specialty in its live communicative form, and to enrich the student’s linguistic, stylistic, and semantic knowledge. We included at the end of the book a story. This story is fun, interesting, and useful, encouraging the student in reading and silent reading.
We made this book suitable for our modern times, encouraging and desired by children, who are distracted by various knowledge aids to digital, visual, and audio media. We had to insert lively, amusing, modern media and aids that narrowed the scope of the classical model of the school book, so that it retain its first position.
We turned it from its paper copy form to a digital form. We inserted a CD* for each level to revise all knowledge and activities. We reproduced it in a way to ensure it is fun and light at first, and to be easily accessible, and ensuring the well-acceptance of student, and his first respond towards it, and to be user-friendly, both in the classroom - during the lesson - or at home, with the help of the teacher or without it, and so forth. The purpose of this digital aid is to expand the circle of the student’s independency and prepare him for self-learning.
And believing that the educational process supervisor is the most acknowledged with the level of his learners, we rely on his competence to adapt the lesson according to their level and to overcome difficulties stated in the book which may prevent the learning process and delay the learner’s progression in a right manner.
We hope this publication and its media aids will meet the learner and teacher’s needs. And we hope from you, the user of the book, to provide us constructive feedback to level us with the book’s layout and content for general benefit and to fulfill its purpose and objectives.
*The CD is not distributed with the book. It is sold on its own.
- أن يكتسب المتعلم مهارة القراءة السليمة والمسترسلة والمعبرة في بعض أنواع الخطاب (السرد/ الوصف/ الحوار/ المقال الصحفي...) أن يقرأ فقرات النصوص وجملها فراءة صامتة وواعية قصد البحث عما هو مطلوب.
- أن يعبر شفويا وكتابيا عن مواقف حية ومجسدة باستعمال صيغ وتراكيب ومفردات ديدة ليبني زاده اللغوي شيئا فشيئا ويكون قادرا على توظيف هذا الزاد في السياقات التواصلية المناسبة.
- أن يواصل التعرف على قواعد جديدة في النحو والتصريف والرسم والتدريب على استعمالها استعمالا سليما في تعبيره الشفوي والكتابي.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.